Select link below:
First-time login instructions
Employee Portal Homepage
Employee Portal FAQ
Employee Portal FAQ:
- View your demographic information
- View current district assignments
- View past and current credentials
- View leave balances, usage, and activity
- View past and current health benefit information
- Print and view paycheck stubs
- View current W-2 Statements
- View current 1095 Statements
- View dependent information
- Tax calculator feature
- View current and open Timesheets-Extra Work Requests (EWR)
- View past and pending Human Resource Authorizations (HRA)
- View current Education information
1. How do I log in to the Employee Portal? Please see first time login instructions.
2. What information do I need to register? You will be required to provide your district email address, first and last name, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your SSN.
3. What is my district email address and password? Your email address uses the same credentials as your computer login. Your full email address is YourLoginName@mvusd.net
4. I forgot my district email address password. Visit Information Systems at the CEC between the hours of 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM with a photo ID to retrieve your password.
5. I do not have a district email address. Visit Information Systems at the CEC between the hours of 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM with a photo ID to fill out an Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) form.
6. I forgot my Employee Portal password: Please use the Forgot your Password link located on the employee portal login screen.
7. I get the following error when I try to register, “Information given does not match any records on file,” what should I do? Your employee information must match HR’s records. To verify your employee record on file, please call the HR department at x17575 or 951-571-7575.
8. I submitted my registration, but never received a confirmation code. Please check your Junk and Clutter folders for an email from EscapeOnline@mvusd.net. If you are still unable to locate the authorization code email, please contact Information Systems at x17676 or 951-571-7676.
9. Is my information secure? Yes. Information Systems has implemented multiple layers of security to ensure that your data is safe and secure.
10. Can I access the employee portal from my home computer or cell phone? Yes. The employee portal can be accessed from anywhere you have an internet connection.
11. Is there a mobile App available? No. There is no App available at this time, however, the portal is mobile friendly and can be viewed from your smart phone or tablet.
12. My demographic information is incorrect or out of
date, how do I get it updated? Please contact the HR
department at x17575 or 951-575-7575